Erin Hill-Burns, PhD, has been doing genealogy research to learn about her own family and others for more than fifteen years. She enjoys analyzing DNA, various types of records, and other sources to piece together family trees and understand the historical context of a family’s background.
- 2003 – BS in Biology, University of Delaware
- 2009 – PhD in Genetics, Cornell University
- 2017 – Certificate Holder, Boston University Genealogical Research Program (OL25)
- 2019 – Attended Advanced DNA Evidence Course, Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRIP)
- 2020 – Completed ProGen43 Study Group